To make orange cordial, we use exactly the same process and recipe as in lime cordial. Nonetheless we shall include the orange cordial recipe below;
- 3-4 oranges, preferably organically grown.
- 400 ml sugar syrup
- 1 tsp citric acid
- Grate the oranges into a bowl leaving out the white part of the peel as it is very bitter.
- Then cut the oranges into halves and squeeze the juices into the bowl and mix well.
- Add the citric acid and mix.
- Transfer the mix and the sugar syrup to a blender and blend at medium speed for about 30 seconds.
- Fine strain the orange cordial into a sterilized bottle for future use.